How to edit my Kerala PSC one time profile? I need to correct my name and date of birth.

0 votes
asked Jan 18 in PSC Helpline by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Jan 18 by knowledgehub (740 points)
For editing your name, date of birth, Community, Gender, Name of parents and other important information from your one time profile follow the below procedure.

>Print and fill the below application form

>Submit this form in your nearest PSC headquarters, zonal or district PSC office.

Note: you can correct / add the following data by yourselves and you shall not approach any of the offices of the Kerala PSC for such corrections on your profile.

>Newly acquired educational qualifications.
>Communication address, ID proof, mobile phone number, E-mail ID, photo, signature.
>Status relating to PH, Ex-servicemen, Sportsmen benefits.
>New declaration regarding present employment, debarment, experience,
>Physical measurements (Height, Chest measurements).
Welcome to Knowledge Hub, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Related questions